...simple, practical and stylish items for mommy and all her little polka-dots
Hello from the polka-dot mommy! I'm so excited about all my designs and can't wait to share them! Items are currently being made in Okinawa, Japan and sold locally. My designs are all intended to make life a little easier for mommy, a little more enjoyable for the little ones and much more stylish for everyone. A little about me...I'm a military spouse, mommy of my beautiful little polka dot, Ty, and a crafter of all sorts. I was originally apprehensive about selling my items...the issue...I really like to KNOW that the recipient enjoys the item. A friend finally begged me to start sharing my items with others so that YOU too can enjoy their simple, practical and stylish designs. SO, I'm putting it out there...if you've purchased any polka-dot mommy items, send me a picture of you loving it, using it, and enjoying it! Of course, if you see a design on the website, at the gift shop, or have a particular fabric in mind, custom orders are always welcome, just contact me at thepolkadotmommy@gmail.com! Happy browsing!

Happy 2010!!!

Wow has it been a couple of crazy months! My family and I have been enjoying the holidays and exploring the island of Okinawa. The polka-dot mommy has also been doing a lot of designing and custom orders. Because I've been such a blog slacker, I'm just going to upload several pictures of my most recent work! Hope you enjoy! Remember some of the items are available at the Navy Fleet Kids Cottage on Camp Lester, but I also LOVE taking custom orders; just email me! thepolkadotmommy@gmail.com

My little guy in his I Heart You Necktie Valentines shirt.
I posted this for the shirt, but wow does his pencil grip look great...for a lefty:)
He makes his teacher-mommy proud! I know daddy hopes he can hold a football as naturally!

Congratulations to Miss S who will soon be a "Big Sis"!!!

Tustsumu case in Apple & Pears w/ brown polka dot

Heidi's birthday coffee sleeve

to match her purse! Happy Birthday little sister!


yo-yo embellished bib necklace

Trisha's birthday coffee sleeve...

...all rolled up and ready to carry.

Ana's birthday bag!

Best things come in the tiniest packages T-shirt

Crayon-folio

Elf-Help T-shirt

Alli the Alligator's new outfit

Monogram Initial Tee

Crafting Apron

No comments:

Post a Comment